I renewed my Birds&Blooms magizine order on July 7th.The $33.98 check cleared the bank on the 15th.

This bill was for 18 issues for the $33.98. Now I get another renewal bill. This one tells me I only have to pay $18.00 for 1 year and can give a friend a year free. Could you please tell me if my perscription was renewed in July seeing that I paid you $33.98 at that time?

Or could you please inform me where I stand.I really enjoy the magizine, but your billing practices have a lot to be desired.

Had an Experience with Birds And Blooms?

Comments

Awful jumping to the conclusions when everything could have crossed in the mail.You have to realize this can happen with so many customers.

They have a great magazine and have been around a long while which show they are reliable.

Sh....t happens and patience is usually required.

Perham, Minnesota, United States #1182703

I paid $29.98 with check #7953 on May 13,2016 for a 30 months renewal.The check has cleared my bank.

Why am I still getting bills in the mail.

I have enjoyed Birds and Blooms for years, but this is very frustrating.Please let me know when you have resolved this problem.

Dianna Wallgren

I'm also having problems.They sent me a discount I can use until 2/1/16.

And when I go to sign in, they all of a suddenly don't know me?

I've been with them since 2006.

I guess it's just to keep their extra couple of dollars.

I love the magazine, BUT!!!!!

I received a renewal offer for $12.98 for 1 year.In addition the renewal notice included an advertised Bonus offer of an extra $5.00 off if I renewed on-line.

However, I cannot find the offer on-line.

hmmm!?

And, I did find an offer for new subscribers only for a year subscription for $7.00.[like customer loyalty has no benefit]

to Anonymous Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1184290

I am having the same problem-I do like Birds & Blooms but have a hard time keeping track of my subscription as too when .it is due and how much time I have left.

Baldwinsville, New York, United States #950281

I received a renewal offer for $19.95 for a year with a bonus of 8 months free.If renewed on line, $5.00 off.

Can't find the offer on line.What gives?

Galloway, Ohio, United States #875672

Renewing on-line is a pain. Very user unfriendly?? I'm trying to renew @ "birdsandblooms.com/renewextra" and can't do it!

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #587550

I was going to subscribe to this Magazine today (Birds and Bloom) but after reading all the complaints, I think I'll pass and go with another publisher.

To all of you out there, thanks for the warning before others have problems too.

I ordered Birds and Blooms through Publishers Clearing House.The name they used was Donna DENEEFF.

Then I received what looked like a bill from your company which I paid using my name D. DENEEF. It must have been a promotion because I paid $10 for a year. Later I received a bill from PCH which I also paid.

So, I believe I have another year's subscription still to come.Right ?

So, I believe I have another year's subscription still to come.Right ?