2.7

I paid for a birthday subscription in September for a good friend. My friend did NOT receive a magazine for September/October, Nor did he receive a magazine for November/December.

I called the end of September and was told it would be sent out... No Magazine, I called in October and was told it was sent out --no magazine. Again in November and again in December. Finally he received his first edition for December in January.

I have called every month that I receive a magazine and he may receive his magazine in 3 or 4 weeks after I get my magazine.

Now the phone number on the computer sight is no longer valid.

I would like to talk to someone in management about this situation to get a valid answer to this situation. It's sad he service I have received and with no explanation. My friend no longer wants to receive the magazine and I'm very sorry.

I also am considering discontinuing my subscription unless I hear from someone with a valid explanation as to whats going on. I hope you will have the time and inclination to address this situation satisfactually.

My email address is cws0371@yahoo.com.

Product or Service Mentioned: Birds And Blooms Subscription.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Birds And Blooms Pros: I like the birds and bloom magazine.

Birds And Blooms Cons: Website or customer service.

• Talk to a person to solve problem

Comments