Birds And Blooms - Renewal Problems
I renewed my Birds&Blooms magizine order on July 7th.The $33.98 check cleared the bank on the 15th.
This bill was for 18 issues for the $33.98. Now I get another renewal bill. This one tells me I only have to pay $18.00 for 1 year and can give a friend a year free. Could you please tell me if my perscription was renewed in July seeing that I paid you $33.98 at that time?
Or could you please inform me where I stand.I really enjoy the magizine, but your billing practices have a lot to be desired.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..."
- "Picaboo sent me a special for unlimited pages for their photo book. When I called they said it is limited 160 pages. Tell me that isn't misleading the public. They..."
- "An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I received an email from you guys titled, 'It's been six months. Alot can happen.' It was in reference to my complaints about Intoxalock. Alot did happen. Unfortunately, only one..."
- "Would not advise anyone to buy from this company. Took a month for get my suits. Order 2 of the exact same suit, they were not even the same material...."
- "Hi I Have Purchased Many Of This Company's Streamsmart Direct LLC Boxes,They Guarantee Them, Myself And Others Who Have Bought From This Company Have Been Having Issues With The..."
- "this ring was light weight, these were not diamonds and this was not amethyst -had this ring 5 days silver turned brownish color-nothing about this ring was authentic-a piece..."