Birds and Blooms - Renewal Problems

Aug 04, 2010
review #192422

I renewed my Birds&Blooms magizine order on July 7th.The $33.98 check cleared the bank on the 15th.

This bill was for 18 issues for the $33.98. Now I get another renewal bill. This one tells me I only have to pay $18.00 for 1 year and can give a friend a year free. Could you please tell me if my perscription was renewed in July seeing that I paid you $33.98 at that time?

Or could you please inform me where I stand.I really enjoy the magizine, but your billing practices have a lot to be desired.

abb07f1
Had an experience with Birds and Blooms?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
John

Sep 26 Galloway, Ohio

Renewing on-line is a pain. Very user unfriendly?? I'm trying to renew @ "birdsandblooms.com/renewextra" and can't do it!

Animal lover

Dec 30, 2012 Lexington, Kentucky

I was going to subscribe to this Magazine today (Birds and Bloom) but after reading all the complaints, I think I'll pass and go with another publisher.

To all of you out there, thanks for the warning before others have problems too.

Nov 13, 2012

I ordered Birds and Blooms through Publishers Clearing House. The name they used was Donna DENEEFF. Then I received what looked like a bill from your company which I paid using my name D. DENEEF. It must have been a promotion because I paid $10 for a year. Later I received a bill from PCH which I also paid. So, I believe I have another year's subscription still to come. Right ?

sam  barbour

Oct 03, 2012

sent you a check on 9 9 2012 for 15.00 for my grandsons in college sta tx if you can not honor this do not send me no more mail :(

sam  barbour

Oct 03, 2012

Richard Martin

Aug 30, 2012

Well I thought I was the only one having trouble with the magazine, but to my surprise I am not. This is unreal on the amount of people having trouble and these are the only ones who take the time to send in their complants. It appears as if this company does not have a good leader at all, if this person was, then it would straighten out. Businesses like this cannot go but so long and it will fold at the expense of the management. No company should have complaints like this, it's not good business! I love the magazine, but it needs a good leader to straighten out. Then you will see good comments instead of negative. My email is richardedmartin@yahoo.com

carolyn waddington

Aug 07, 2012

I am writing to let you know I do not want to renew my subscription for Donald Martin

Magdalene Miannay

Aug 04, 2012

Received notice for renewal for dtr. Susan Gaspar, check sent you July 17, #1311, did you get it?
Please respond e mail cunucu7@Embarqmail.com

Verba McMillan

Aug 03, 2012

I sent Check # 8448 at least a week ago for the renewal of Birds & Blooms for

George Weatherly #1281129
Eastham Unit
2665 Prison Rd 1
Lovelady TX 75851

You have the # 1381129 so I need you to correct this to # 1281129. I have been paying for this wonderful magazine for many, many years. I don't know why the number was changed after so many years. Could you please let me know when you make the correction. I do not want him to miss an issue!!

Dawn Ajax

Jun 29, 2012

Very annoying Subscription practices and hard to get on line to check the status of account. I found out that there are 2 different magazines. One is the original Birds and Blooms-issue is every other month and then there is the Birds and Blooms EXTRA.......issues are every month. Dont be confused. That is why you will be getting 2 different bills.

Then you have to notice if your subscription is with Birds and Bloom OR WITH REIMAN PUBLICATIONS. That is who you are having trouble with the threats. I only PAY Birds and Bloom. I have 7 gifts and finally renewed them all on the same month. Whew.......

Wayne Jorgensen

Jun 27, 2012

was getting 2 subscriptions one to Pat Jorgensen, must be a gift, and 1 to Wayne Jorgensen,(the one I have ordered for years). Let the gift one run out, but renewed The Wayne Jorgensen one..was good for several years yet..NOW get notice of last issue ans have only received 1 issue for thelast months...What happened to my original subcription?????

marie cypher

Apr 19, 2012

We sent our payment March 23.Stop sending us renewal notices.What do you mean my next to the last issue will soon be in the mail?
rock.room@att.net
marie cypher

Ralph L Ferri

Feb 16, 2012

I sent you a check on 9-27-2011 for $21.98 and
it cleared the bank on 10-05-2011 that was a
renewal for one year plus 8 more months FREE.
Now you say I only have two more issues??????

Got a renewal in Jan for one year @ $12.98 and
another one today. Please review your renewal
practices and inform me exactly when my sub-
scription will actually end Please. We enjoy the book.Please respond to my E-mail address.

Glenn Saulsbury

Feb 10, 2012

I made an online payment. $19.98 buy one year and get 1 year free. Never got an issue. Yet several renewal notices.

Linda Smith

Oct 17, 2011

I keep getting notices to renew, my records shows that renewal is not up til July 2012. Why do I have trouble every time I renew? You say I have 2 more mag coming before it runs out.. If that is the case I will NOT EVER renew . I never have any trouble with any other mag, just this company..Your company is so confusing as soon as I renew we get notices to renew again.

Kevin Dwyer

Sep 21, 2011

I've noticed this, as well. You have to be alert when it comes to Birds & Blooms renewal notices.

Jean McIntyre

Jul 18, 2011

I sent my check for $19.97 on June 6,2011,please review this for me and send me an email on this matter.nanajean1@bellsouth.net

Linda

Mar 29, 2011

Seems like I am not the only one having "renew or subscription will expire" problems.
I renewed for 20 months in January 2011 and I have received at least 2 notices since ten threatening expiration unless I pay again. Why can't the notices stop, once the check clears the bank?
All I can say is?\"Keep a copy of your check, and info on when it cleared. You will probably need it eventually.

1-20 of 21 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Birds and Blooms.
Filing a new complaint about
×