Birds And Blooms - Renewal Problems
I renewed my Birds&Blooms magizine order on July 7th.The $33.98 check cleared the bank on the 15th.
This bill was for 18 issues for the $33.98. Now I get another renewal bill. This one tells me I only have to pay $18.00 for 1 year and can give a friend a year free. Could you please tell me if my perscription was renewed in July seeing that I paid you $33.98 at that time?
Or could you please inform me where I stand.I really enjoy the magizine, but your billing practices have a lot to be desired.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "Pre Employment Scam After completing orientation we were all sent home and told that we would be contacted when our trainers were available to train but instead I got a phone..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I rented a car at Payless, the lady that helped me was very nice. I returned the car and gentleman said he would take care of cc card billing. When..."
- "Gearbest. Its Chunese new year, so, before uve even mentioned my issue its unlikely to get any attention regardless. Received a Lenovo k80m smartphone with preinstalled trojans and malware which..."
- "The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down..."