I renewed my Birds&Blooms magizine order on July 7th.The $33.98 check cleared the bank on the 15th.
This bill was for 18 issues for the $33.98. Now I get another renewal bill. This one tells me I only have to pay $18.00 for 1 year and can give a friend a year free. Could you please tell me if my perscription was renewed in July seeing that I paid you $33.98 at that time?
Or could you please inform me where I stand.I really enjoy the magizine, but your billing practices have a lot to be desired.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..."
- "I have for the second week straight try to have a few items wrung up to purchase due to over crowded lanes....how ever being though the pharmacy departmenrt was empty..."
- "This was the worst package I have ever received!... i am sooo pissed!... I purchased more then 20 pairs of socks and paid a very expensive express shipping to received..."
- "I found out about tidebuy.com from a advertisment on facebook. I thought that I would take a chance and order something small. I needed a new cross over bag for..."
- "This solar company called me to install solar panels on my house about 9 months ago. Although, the person I was dealing with was nice person, can't say much positive..."
- "We are supplier/distributor of many types of Nutraceutical products (Sports Supplements) of all categories and brands such as: Optimum Nutrition, Glutamines, Isolates, Dymatize Elite, Creatine, MP-Assault, CLA, Amor-V, BCCA, BSN,..."
- "My Lane recliner came with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the "black metal parts of the reclining mechanism." The mechanism is "warranted to be free of defect in materials and..."