Birds And Blooms - Renewal Problems
I renewed my Birds&Blooms magizine order on July 7th.The $33.98 check cleared the bank on the 15th.
This bill was for 18 issues for the $33.98. Now I get another renewal bill. This one tells me I only have to pay $18.00 for 1 year and can give a friend a year free. Could you please tell me if my perscription was renewed in July seeing that I paid you $33.98 at that time?
Or could you please inform me where I stand.I really enjoy the magizine, but your billing practices have a lot to be desired.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "We had Carlton install our pool in 2005 in 2008in cracked in 2009 it cracked and leaked Carlton said use the pool over the summer we'll chip out the cracks..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "Im a first time home owner, yes im very pissed i haven had the moment to enjoy this house my drive way is a mess i was told it dosent..."
- "They said they would award me generously extra points so I could do some shopping... well they rewarded me an extra 3 dollars even though I paid 10 for shipping......"
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."